Monday, September 18, 2006
I am suffering from a huge case of the lazies! I hate when this happens! There are so many things I want to do today, and so many more that I need to do, but I just cant get the gumption. I know this happens to all of us, every now and again, but I dont think to this extent. Lets put it this way. I have to pee, but I am too lazy to get up and go, so I will just sit here and hold it, and continue to write this instead. (Thats pretty bad!) And by the way, its 1:50pm here, and I am still sporting my pjs. I should just get up off the couch, (at least I made it to the couch!) jump in the shower and get going. But I am probably not going to! On a brighter note...

I went shopping like crazy this weekend! It was nice. I bought more clothes than one person could wear, but dont worry, I will manage. I am weird like that. My shopping addiction always gets the best of me without fail. I will actually buy a shirt that I think I need, and get home only to find I dont have the right pants to wear with it. And then of course you know how that cycle goes right? Yuppers, right back to the store for the pants to match. Its never ending! And dont get me started on shoes!

I also decided it was time for a hair change. So I dyed it! I am now sportin some serious blonde! It was supposed to be my natural color with some blonde highlights, but as usual, I got carried away. It is now blonde with brown highlights instead. I really like it though.

So as I said in the begining, I am so freakin lazy right now. I obviously have become boring too, because I cant think of a speck of anything interesting to write about. Yup, boring and lazy. Thats me today! I think I am gonna go take a nap!
 
posted by Lisa at 1:25 PM |


4 Comments:


At 4:46 PM, Blogger Pixie

Hey, coloring your hair is an exhausting thing to do; you more than deserved the lazy day!

 

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

i know what you mean by wanting to pee but not wanting to get up. i'm always like that. i just love lying on bed when i can.

 

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Zeus

I don't think there's anything wrong with one day being like that when the rest of your week has been nothing but nonstop, on-the-go madness. Sometimes, it's important to be motivated to slow down. It helps keep you sane!

 

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Trinity13

Ahhh, I love lazy days...they are the best!

Btw, doesn't your hair feel so good now that's it's colored? I love getting a fresh paint job since my hair looks and feels fabulous for the next week!