Friday, September 15, 2006
Appetizer: What Was The Very Last Song You Listened To?

Walk Away By Paula Deanda. I Just Love This Song. It Says So Much!


Soup: What Is One Company/Store/Corporation You Would Recommend That People Stay Away From?
I Am Being Kind Of Hypocrytical, But I Have To Say Walmart! Even Though I Shop There Occasionally, I Would Recommend Everyone Stay Away, Myself Included! They Never Have What I Want, They Are Always Stocking And They Always Have Their Pallets And Flat Beds In The Way! Its A Mad House There, No Matter What Time Of Day You Go!


Salad: On A Scale Of 1-10 With 10 Being Highest, How Much Do You Enjoy Having Your Picture Made?
I Would Have To Say -10. I Absolutley Hate My Picture! I Am Overweight, So It Doesnt Make For A Good Picture To Begin With, But I Always Seem To Be Caught With The Dumbest Looks On My Face!!! UGH!



Main Course: Besides A Bookmark, What Is Something You've Used To Keep Your Place In A Book?
Lets See. I Don't Normally Read Books Because I Never Have The Time, But When I Do, I Use Just About Anything I Can Think Of To Keep My Place. I Turn The Page Down (Dog Ear), I Have Used Old Envelopes, Paperclips, Believe It Or Not, A Band Aid (Not Used Of Course), And I Have Even Used A Strip Of Toilet Paper!


Dessert: Name A Food That You Like That Most People Don't.
I Would Have To Say Spinach Or Swiss Chard! I Have Always Enjoyed Both Of These, Probably Thanks To Popeye. Most People Around Me Hate Spinach And Haven't A Clue As To What Swiss Chard Even Is!
 
posted by Lisa at 9:25 AM |


9 Comments:


At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Great feast! Happy Friday! :)

 

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Great feast. :) We have the same soup! I know what Swiss chard is, but I've never tried it. I do like Spinach though. :)

 

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown

I feel the same why about WallMart.
I just can't find anything I like anymore, and it's always too crowded.
A Spinach Salad sounds real good right now.
Happy Friday!

 

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a yummy, yummy feast! I have found if you go around 8:30am; Walmart isn't too bad. I go in & out through the garden center. As for always being out of what you want, I've been waiting for 60 days for 2 pieces to this thing I'm putting together. Super frustrating.

Thanks for feasting with me.

 

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

I like spinach with a bit of Italian dressing.

Mine's up :)

 

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Tonya

Thanks for stopping by me feast. I'm with you on the not liking Walmart. I try to avoid it at all cost.

I like spinach when its in spinach and artichoke dip lol.

Have a great weekend!

 

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm with the rest . . . I don't like spinach and I have no idea what swiss chard is. What is it?

 

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Melli

Mmmm... I LOVE spinach! I eat it every day! But I know that most people don't... and I can't figure it out! LOL!

Love your new look!

 

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ahhh swiss chard..I remember it well- Have been remembering a lot of things about you lately and it made my heart smile...Like your answers, they are honest and thought filled as usual- have a great day xoxoxox